Thank you very much for everyone who participated in O-FEAL, and those concerned who gained support in holding the Okinawa prefectural government and other organizations. I sincerely thank you.
OKINAWA ICT Forum on East Asian Linkage(O-FEAL) is organized by the Okinawa Business Association for Digital Contents(OADC), that aims at providing the opportunity for Asia and Okinawa and Japan, to cooperate each other in ICT business, and is a project that will be held for the first time.
The principle of O-FEAL is to contribute from Okinawa, to the stronger cooperation and further development of ICT business between Asian regions and between Asia and Japan, while respecting the current situation of ICT business and its differences between regions, for the purpose of becoming the network that links to the future development of each other, by connecting regions with regions, people with people.
- From Overseas
- From : Philippines
- Areas of interest : Software development/finding offshore partner for their data center/collaborating in game contents
- Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines(IBPAP) UPDATED
- Central figure in the ICT industry promotion in the Philippines and organization promoting national strategy of IT industry promotion with 6 sub-sector organizations under its umbrella.
- Game Developers Association of the Philippines(GDAP) UPDATED
- Philippines game developer association Organization aimed at promoting game industry with many leading game developing companies joining.
IBPAP Board Trustee
Mr. Alvin Juban
Ms. Ria Lu
- From : Vietnam
- Areas of interest : Finding offshore partners for software development, collaboration with digital contents/service including games
- Vietnam Software and IT Services Association(VINASA) UPDATED
- Vietnam software/IT association The largest software development industry group in Vietnam There are over 360-member corporations and sales coverage ratio of member corporations is 80%
- Vietnam-Japan IT Cooperation Club(VJC) UPDATED
- Nichietsu IT cooperation club Established in 2003 as a lower branch of VINASA aimed at strongly promoting cooperation between Japan and Vietnam in the IT field.
Concluding basic agreement relating to the strengthening of collaboration with OADC
- BeetSoft Co.,Ltd UPDATED
- A venture company strong at IT consulting.
They offer a wide range of services from entrusted development to R&D.
They are especially focusing on communicating in Japanese and they have a Japanese curriculum as part of their staff training.
- HBLAB Joint Stock Company UPDATED
- A venture corporation strong in game development. Has developing/operating experience for a major game company in Japan and can manage one-stop businesses.
In addition, they are developing their own image authentication solution (security of face authentication etc.).
- Kaopiz Software Co., Ltd UPDATED
- A venture corporation made up of Hanoi Institute of Technology graduates.
There are many members with study and work experience in Japan including the founding member. Their strength is in WEB application development and they can deal with a wide range of languages and technologies.
Recently they are focusing on block chain R&D.
- KIS Vietnam Creative Co., Ltd. UPDATED
- A leading solution vendor in Vietnam together with Luvina.
They develop financial/automotive/construction business systems to WEB applications.
Its 3D/AR/VR group companies are highly skilled as well.
One of their group companies has a school to develop human resources (Japanese) in order to contribute to the community and support employment.
- Luvina Software Joint Stock Company UPDATED
- A leading Vietnamese solution vendor.
Their area of development is wide, ranging from large scale mainstay development to embedded development and WEB application to smartphone application.
With regards to level of communication, quality and security they are comparable to any Japanese domestic company.
- OADC Vietnam Reperesentative Office UPDATED
- A local contact organization of OADC which opened in 2017 to strengthen the tie up between Okinawa and Vietnam.
Vice Chairman of VINASA
Chairman of VJC
Mr. Nguyen Doan Hung
Vice Chairman of VJC
Mr. Le Quang Luong
- From : Indonesia
- Areas of interest : Finding alliance partner for their internet advertising and point business/collaboration in digital contents
- Sinar Mas group(SMG) UPDATED
- The second if not the largest enterprise group in Indonesia comprised of more than 100 business entities in six mainstay businesses of communication, finance, real estate, power, food, and paper pulp conducting business in East Asia, mainly in Indonesia.
- From Japan
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. UPDATED
- Its predecessor company Namco was established in 1955. Has developed a range of content using Internet Protocol, working on various entertainment businesses such as home game software for the One Piece and Dragon-ball franchises, commercial game machines of all genres, and pachinko and slot machine games.
- CYBIRD Co., Ltd. UPDATED
- Established with the start of mobile internet in Japan, currently develops games—primarily for smartphones—including the Detective Conan series, as well as a range of lifestyle support content.
- DMM.com UPDATED
- Took over and divided DMM.com's game business in 2018. Provides gameplay environments tailored to users lifestyles through multi-device development for PC and smartphone data linkage, out licensing, licensing, and more.
- MEDIA DO HOLDINGS Co., Ltd. UPDATED
- Uses its digital content business expertise and cutting edge technology to promote its e-book distribution and media promotion businesses and expand global distribution of digital books.
- Sammy Networks Co., Ltd. UPDATED
- Primarily develops online pachinko and slot machine games for PC and smartphone. Having establishing itself as number one in this category, is now working on a range of business projects that take advantage of its strengths in the pachinko and slot machine arena.
- YourGames Co. Ltd., UPDATED
- Primary business activities include game content planning, development, management, and marketing, and animation planning, development, and marketing. Also engaged in video distribution, book publication, and manga publication for hit games.
- From Okinawa
- Churapps Co.,Ltd. UPDATED
- Engaged in planning, development, and management of smartphone applications and online games as well as other services. Has managed and developed games in the Mr. Osomatsu series—which were planned, developed, and managed in Okinawa—including titles listed on the Apple and Google sales rankings.
- Contentsgate Inc. UPDATED
- Excels at utilizing product planning and marketing design and specific analysis of big data in order to compete in the content market. Also engaged in a variety of other business activities, including credit card billing services, game application development, website creation, SEO support, and digital content creation.
- FLASH EDGE Co., Ltd. UPDATED
- Engaged in a wide range of system development projects, from web design (where it has an established record of success) to multilingual support and middleware tuning. Has created a range of smartphone game related content, primarily illustrations for applications and smartphone games.
- Okinawa Data Center Corporation UPDATED
- Combined the technologies of various Okinawa based IT companies, collaborating to develop a virtual computing foundation system. Established in July 2012 with the goal of creating a data center service using these technical achievements.
- PLATINUM EGG Co.,Ltd. UPDATED
- Handles the entire creation process for home game consoles, hard game software and applications for PC, mobile, iPhone and Andriod, electronic toys and social games, from planning to development. Using its many years of experience, is currently developing business projects in specific fields such as sound effect creation.
- SummerTimeStudio Co.,ltd. UPDATED
- Established in 2011 in Tokyo, and moved to Okinawa last year. Utilizing the development technology and experience of employees with backgrounds in household game development, primarily engaged in tablet, smartphone, and VR hardware game development. Also engaged in the development and management of next generation AR hardware development.
- Leaders of Okinawa Prefectural Government
- 13:00 Venue doors open
- 13:30 Start of the conference
- Greeting from the organizer and welcome greeting by Okinawa prefecture representative
- 13:50 Keynote speech by Okinawa prefecture representative (Japanese)
- ICT strategy of Okinawa
- ～Efforts toward establishing Okinawa IT Innovation Center (planned)
- 14:50 Keynote speech by OADC (Japanese)
- OADC activity and promotion strategy of Asian partnership
- 15:40 Presentation by participating nations (English)
- Overview of ICT industry in Vietnam and its future outlook (tentative title)
- ～Expectation towards Okinawa and Japan (VINASA)
- Overview of ICT industry in the Philippines and its future outlook (tentative title)
- ～Expectation towards Okinawa and Japan (IPBAP)
- 16:50 Presentation by supporting organizations of industries in Okinawa (English)
- ICT industry promotion measures in Okinawa
(Okinawa industry promotion corporation)
- 17:50 Business card exchange
- 18:00 Welcome reception (reception party)
- Mingling by participants
- Introduction/demonstration of research by the Okinawa International University Odo Laboratory
- Introduction of activity by VR club (OKIU VR)
- Introduction of activity by IGDA University of the Ryukyus
- 20:00 Finish
- 9:00 Business Matching
- Business matching between participating countries and corporations from Japan
- Informal gathering between participating countries and Okinawa
＊Business matching and informal gathering will be conducted simultaneously
- 12:00 Visiting related facilities in Okinawa
- IT Shinryo Park
- Okinawa International University
- 18:00 Finish
Okinawa Jichikaikan Hall
- 116-37 Asahi-machi, Naha City
WEB SITEOkinawa Jichikaikan Hall
- 10 min. by taxi from Naha Airport
- 5 min. walk from Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Naha (O-FEAL official Hotel)
- 3 min. walk from ”Asahibashi” monorail station